Here is our newest little girl. Jana is a darling little thing who was born right after Chelane's graduation party. At only a few hours old, she has no little old man wrinkles and just a hint of red hair. I could tell you all the stats, but suffice it to say, she is a little package physically, but a big bundle of joy for our family.
Janene (Jana's namesake) has yet to be able to hold her little granddaughter because of her cold. Tomorrow will be the magical day when Jana gets to know Grandma. I expect there will be few tears.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all, including Angie and David. You have such lovely children I think you should have a dozen more, Angie.
Devennie
She's so adorable. Yeah for girls in the family!
p.s. you never said who her mommy is
Post a Comment