I can't wait until June is here and summer begins! I am so tired of the long winter. The signs at J & L said "Be careful - it can still freeze" We were warned, but did we listen? Our poor little Sugar Babies will probably not survive this.
J. Golden Kimball said where he lived in Round Valley near Bear Lake that they had a peculiar growing season there. One month of late summer - and eleven months of dead winter.
It seems that we are getting pretty close to that here. This used to be a little butternut seedling. Maybe we can have butternut sherbert.
It seems like every year I take a picture of the snow on the rhubarb ... and every year, it is closer to my summer birthday. This global warming stuff is too confusing for this old Utah boy.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's what you get for being on the ball. I finally planted today, although, no snow here, of course!
Post a Comment