She had to take the oath with the others in her class. Very solemn. I hoped she would turn around for me.
The requisite picture with Mom and Dad.
Two of the cutest girls in the whole world.Later, we had a party at our house with all of the family and friends. Mucho goodo foodo! Thanks to Lisseth and Mindy and Mel and lots of others. Chelane wore this killer dress. (where was my camera?) She looked just like a movie star. And then Angie went into labor.
Pretty cool, huh?
2 comments:
Yup, pretty cool! Way to go, Dr. Phillips. I never imagined how much pride I would feel when I tell people my "little" sister is a pharmacist, but it pretty much rocks!
Wonderful! I'm so happy for Chelane and your family. It is obvious you are one proud papa, Robin. I love that, too. Chelane is a beautiful girl and so smart and kind. You are very lucky parents. Hmmm...or maybe she is lucky to have you, since you helped make her who she is today.
Post a Comment