http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sfp_nF7Zc&feature=player_embedded
Whoa! What a trip? I was watching the TV the other day in Hawaii and suddenly there was my kid brother - starring in a Honda Civic commercial. Of course it really wasn't him. It was just an actor. But he was wearing my bro's shirt and driving his old '77 Honda Civic. See the link above and you'll know what I mean. We all lead totally different lives now. My brother is a successful building contractor in Park City. Back then he was driving back and forth from Salt Lake to Park City to work. He needed a cheap ride. The thing got 50 miles to a gallon up the canyon and about 70 MPG down the canyon. My brother got this car after his other car was totalled out at the sand dunes. I never would have thought I would see that old yellow car again. The actor dude had better hair than my brother, but he had me going for a moment.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment