I was thinking just today how much I wish we had the pictures of Mikey with Goofy - I'm afraid he's going to claim I never took him because I don't have the photos to prove it! I'm afraid the one of Lily might have been cuter. . . JK!
Welcome to our family blog! Who would have thought that two kids almost in high school would end up having such an INCREDIBLE family? We never woulda thunk it!
4 comments:
That's not Brooke, is it? I could swear it was me. Boy, that's some fashion sense! You should burn these pictures, Dad.
I was thinking just today how much I wish we had the pictures of Mikey with Goofy - I'm afraid he's going to claim I never took him because I don't have the photos to prove it! I'm afraid the one of Lily might have been cuter. . . JK!
Don't listen to Heather, don't burn the photos.
But I am glad my dad doesn't write a blog only because then he doesn't post pictures of me on it.
Post a Comment