Monday, May 5, 2008
Ah! Je Veux Vivre
Charles Gounod would have been proud of our girl on Saturday as Janene played Romeo & Juliet to a packed house in Centerville, Utah. Janene said she would kill me if I put this up, but I'm a pretty disobedient husband. I thought she did a great job. And did you catch Sharon Griffin in the star role as pianist extraordinaire? Sharon sacrifices her time more often than we will ever be able to count aand never gets the appreciation she deserves for her efforts. Sharon wanted all the other accompanists (is that how you spell that word?) to know that she was the best of all. That is why they saved her ( and Janene's) performance for last. They brought down the house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your blog! It brings me closer to you...
Love,
Lisseth
Post a Comment