Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Three Generations at Calf Creek Falls

Lots of families have pictures with three generations of their family, but not many can take that picture at Calf Creek Falls after a grueling hike in 100' F (albeit beautiful) weather. We are wonderfully blessed to have such a great family and to have such a healthy family. Our hike to Calf Creek Falls started off a little rocky (not the trail - that was pure sand!) with a few missing participants who were mislead by GPS technology, but we all ended up together at our goal in good shape. I should point out that the Gerber family also made it here with three generations of their own. I just don't have a picture of their family to show off. I'll bet you can find one on Crystal's blog. You go girls!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I like this picture. I wish I would have gotten a picture like that of my family. Ever since my kids were born I've done a horrible job at taking pictures of anybody besides them. I am especially bad at asking somebody to take pictures that include me. Next time we are with you guys, you'll have to take some pictures for us.