Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chelane is Back

Mom and Dad are glad to have Chelane back in our home again. How lucky can you be when your youngest daughter chooses to move back home for a while? We are finding out just how hard a worker Chelane can be. She got off work last night, went to her old apartment ( which she loved, by the way) and finished cleaning things up. She got home at about 3:30 AM and dutifully let us know she was home. The next thing we knew, she was up again about 7:00 AM and getting ready for work. Right now she has three jobs - one at the University of Utah Clinic Pharmacy, one at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, and one at Primary Children's Medical Center. Oh -- to be young again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm not that much older than Chelane, but at think back on that time in my life when I worked a full-time job, a part-time job, and I went to school full time. I have no idea how I did that.
That will be fun to have Chelane at your house for a while. If you ever see her.

Freebairn Family said...

Man, Chelane's gonna' love you for posting that! I love it - she definitely looks like she lives with you. Enjoy having her around - I'm sure it will be so much fun!

Emilie said...

Great photo. Chelane was raving about it when she came up to Logan yesterday... :) And I agree — she is a hard worker. But she does know how to have fun.