Saturday, May 24, 2008
Three Kearls and a tramp
We got to spend a night with Elsie, Cy and Andrew. They decided to show off a little on the trampoline. Our little Elsie wanted us to know how a princess can dance. Of course it helps to have a great dress. It makes the moves so much easier. Cy is a regular jack-in-the box on the tramp and kept popping in for a picture. Andrew found out that we have a nice parsley plant next to the trampoline and found out that you can eat it too! Of course the parsley plant ended up a little worse for the wear, but we had a great night with our precious little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I especially love that first picture of Elsie. I love action shots, but mine are often blurry. I love shooting pictures with a really low f-stop because it gives the cool blurry background, but I need to not do it as often when it comes to kids. It's definately an area I need to work on, because my boys are full of action.
Post a Comment