Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Animal House

We went to Albion Basin this weekend to photograph flowers, but got some bonus pictures of wildlife. This marmot was sunning on a rock a few feet from where I was taking pictures.
A cow moose and her calf wandered into the viewfinder and I could never get the exposure right.
This little guy was giving me a hard time emitting these very high piercing squeeks. It sounded just like it does when Sister Young's hearing aid is out of adjustment in church
We saw several squirrels ripping up dead grasses in the underbrush. This one got really close to me and I was able to get this shot through the leaves of the flowers. I guess this was material for a nest, but I don't really know.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Freebairn Family said...

The last photo is spectacular - well done!