Saturday, April 17, 2010
Busy Bees
Next weekend our new bees will arrive. That means that we are busy little bees preparing new homes for the little critters. We levelled a new location on the hill for the hives. That freed up some ground for us to use for more garden area. Last weekend Shon and Joseph helped me haul up some railroad ties so that I could use them to create another level. This weekend we painted the hives and next week we will be working on the frames, maybe building some new ones. We want to have everything spit spot for our new guests by next weekend. What? You don't think we need more area in our garden?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sure, I think you could use more garden area. I get to have as many veggies as I want without the work. Why shouldn't you have more space?
Busy bees indeed - loved the bigger garden when we saw it yesterday. Can't wait for the picnic table!
Yeah, I think you need more garden space and more work to do... you lazy bums! :) Ha!
Post a Comment