Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Here we sit like flies on a toilet seat!
I tried to write this one from my iTouch, but it wouldn't let me. We were waiting to have the surgery on my shoulder. The good news is that everything went well. The doctor scraped some garbage out of the socket and cut out some bone spurs. The only problem is that it is almost midnight and the pain medication is keeping me wide awake. I guess that is better than the pain. Thank you all for your prayers. They are working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well ok there must be glitch with the iTouch. We are waiting at LDS Hospital for surgery. I got a blessing from Joseph and Dave Stuart so I am going to be fine. For some reason the iTouch won't let me type in the post portion so I have to enter in the comments. The surgeon is having trouble with the guy in front of me. We will try to update people later. Robin
Post a Comment