As I have been reviewing the slides that Janene has been scanning (YES - I did say Janene. I'm so proud of her), I have been struck by how lucky our girls are to have had such good friends. Our boys have too, I could only find these pictures of the girls on the top of the pile. So don't get mad at me because I didn't include you (Marie and Mindy and Christina and Jennifer and Emily and others) or because I didn't include your current best friend.
They have always had someone to goof around with, someone to listen to their stupid jokes and their problems.
Some of their friends have changed over the years as friends have moved away, and others have been lifelong relationships.
But they have always had someone to lean on and someone to help them with life's challenges. And that is a great blessing.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm on your blog, I'm famous!
And I'm one lucky girl for having such an awesome friend that I've know forever.
I'm so lucky Lanie ,(Chelane), is one of my best friends! I'd be lost without her. You pretty much have one of the coolest families I know! Yay!
Post a Comment