
A week or so ago, Brooke called me to ask if the autumn leaves were out. We had seen the first red maples on our way up to Clyde Lake. I told her they must surely be brilliant by now. She sent me a picture from Soapstone that was somewhat less than brilliant. I think they were disappointed.
I often get a chance to drive up the canyon as part of my work and today was one of those perfect days of Indian Summer where work and pleasure mix. I wish we weren't caught up in getting the house ready for winter. A nice trip on the Skyline Drive would be in order. If I cannot go up to watch the leaves, maybe my kids and grandkids could enjoy it for me. Send me some pictures when you find some worthy color.
2 comments:
Lovely. What you need is a Sunday drive - can't paint the house on Sunday!
I love to read your blog, Robin. I get it through Diana Rogers blog. Our grandson Gavin is playing baseball with your grandson, Max. It was fun to see Shon and his cute family and visit a minute. We've been taking Gavin to some of the games because Shauna has a crazy busy life and can't quite handle all the places her 5 kids need to be. Keep posting. You seriously write the greatest things. So glad I've known you and your family through the years and benifited from your influence. Thanks. Ryan lives in Keller, Texas. He's running the St. George Marathon this weekend, so we will get to spend a day or two with him. Thanks again for being awesome. Carlene Murry
Post a Comment