Sunday, January 27, 2013

Still Keeping a Promise






Remember last March? I wrote about keeping a promise to keep my office organized. Here it is a year later and this is my report . My office still looks fairly organized - I have a bunch more drawings in the plan files, but otherwise it looks pretty good. After a year, I can report that it has become a habit. There are a few days of uncontrolled chaos, but it is almost always cleaned up on Wednesdays and Fridays when the cleaning crew comes in.

6 comments:

Heather K. said...

Kudos ! Those kinds of habits take more than seven days to instill.

Freebairn Family said...

Did you use the same picture - it looks almost identical! Amazing!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.