I have always liked my water hot. I love to hang a towel up over the opening to the shower, turn up the water, and have a steam bath. It's good for my sinuses. I even ordered a special Scald Guard faucet for our kid's bathroom so that it would be hot in my shower, but not in their bathroom. After Lily got burned, Brooke has been on a crusade to get me and everyone she knows to turn their water heater down. See her blog below
About a month ago, I made the ultimate sacrifice for my grandkids. I have turned my water temperature down so far that I can now stand in the shower with the water on full hot. You can see from my water heater knob that the temperature is where I used to set it when we went on vacation.
No kids will get burned at my house!

1 comment:
You're so sweet - I know it was a huge sacrifice. Your water heater doesn't have temperatures, so how do you know what it's set at? I'd hate for you to have it any lower than you need to :) Love you!
Post a Comment