Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nose, Nose Anything Goes

When I saw Andrew yesterday, I thought he had a huge bonk on the head. I was just sure that he had taken a tumble or was drop kicked by his big brother. I was wrong, On closer inspection, I found that he was just......

    
GROWING A NEW NOSE!!! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather K. said...

Andrew seems very confused about it. When he saw it at first, I told him I would show him something funny. He saw only the first picture to start. "That's not funny," he told me.
When I showed him the second picture, he said, "Huh?" Then, he put his hand up to his forehead to make sure it wasn't real. Then he laughed a nervous laugh. I asked him what he thought and he said, "Funny." Then, he proceeded to pull a bum out of my eye.