Sunday, June 26, 2011

Squawk! Should a parent be worried?

Our latest activity with our family was a great hit with the little ones. You have to wonder about the wisdom of letting little children fondle the carcasses of dead chickens. Ben was saying something here about snapping off the heads of the little chickenses ( I THINK THAT'S WHAT HE SAID)

Caleb was found to be having a great time with them himself, even if he did look a little guilty. Mommy am I in trouble?

These two little chicks weren't the least bit ashamed of showing off their plucked carrion. What was all this about, anyway?

Chickens falling from the sky! What is the world coming to now? Well, the whole idea of this game was to catch falling chickens from the sky in your pants. And if that isn't weird enough for you, then I don't know what is.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: