Friday, June 17, 2011
Livin' the dream!
I love being Grandpa. Today Mikey and his Dad came over to borrow my truck. Mikey decided to put on all the safety gear, just like his Grandpa does. I think I need to hire him to be one of our technicians. Later today, I got to go to Max's last baseball game - the championship. Isabel had her head in a book, but Jake wanted to talk my head off. I went to yesterday's game and watched Max hit a home run as his team clobbered the other team. Yesterday, I was over at the house down the street where Cy, Andrew, Caleb and Elsie live and got to play with them a little before dinner. Tonight Angie Oswald and her girls were over here working on a project with Janene. Not too many grandpas get to spend this much time with their grandkids. I am living the dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We feel pretty lucky to have Grandpa around. Love you!
Post a Comment