Friday, December 10, 2010

And the answer is ....

Yes, this is one of our squishes from our garden. Janene had to get the pruning saw out because none of our knives were capable of even scratching the surface. Janene took one half and filled our oven with it. After she baked it, she scoured out the shell and made enough squash/pepper soup to feed an army, then put it in the freezer. We are going to have to have a ward party at our house to use the other half. The hammer was just there for moral support. And to think - we only have ten of these left.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

Ten left! HA!

Heather K. said...

I even saw that half in the garage and I still couldn't guess! I couldn't figure out what yellow stuff would be on a saw. Sorry I failed you. I couldn't even think of a joking guess!

Bean said...

That is unbelievable. Only Janene could grow a sucker like that!