Saturday, February 13, 2010
Will you be my Valentine?
This year will be our 42nd Valentine's Day together. After all these years we both still love to be together. We never run out of things to talk about. We had a big bunch of the time with a handful of kids in the middle, and we used to wonder if we would still like each other when the diapers, soccer practice, senior proms, and weddings were over. Our last little vacation showed that we still have the spark. We always have our little differences. Janene thinks a vacation is a time to relax, and she thinks that I always want to go go go. Somehow we balance each other out and still have fun. We are looking forward to another 42 years together. If we are lucky, we might just remember who we are by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the pictures - adorable! It so fun to see my "old" parents looking so young! Happy Valentine's!
okay, so this does deserve a comment. Why did you put the ugly pictures in with the cute ones?!@!!Oh well, as Sam says, I'm getting old, and it's all good. There are pros and cons to every stage of our lives. At this stage, life is, and has been mostly good, especially with you.
love, your wife
There are no ugly pictures! Just ugly people. Wait. . . I think you both look great. I only hope I can look like that in 5 years! We love you both and are grateful for your expressions of love. Even though we are married out of the house, your comments still boost our confidence in life! Love you.
I like the spoons on the noses best! Love your photos... they make us smile. You guys are awesome and funny. And GOOD LOOKING in all the pics! Happy Valentines.
Post a Comment