Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be snorkeling or diving and come face to face with a great white shark?
Maybe with a more docile tiger shark?
Or a hammerhead?
If you go to the aquarium in Maui, you can get a little bit of an idea of what that would feel like. Many of you asked how I learned to do underwater photography. It was easy - I just took my camera and paid my $25 admission to the aquarium. Are you kidding? Me with a camera underwater? It's all I can do to bring myself to get in the water with those bizarre creations. I could never do that AND hold a camera. I would probably forget to breathe.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very funny - I wondered about the underwater photos too! We've been to a few aquariums this summer and really loved them - there's so much under the sea to see!
Okay, you got me! Still love your photos and adventure.
I saw that shark and thought, "Oh no, now he's really off his rocker! No wonder Mom doesn't snorkel with you!"
Now I am going to have to add your blog to things I don't do before bedtime. If I have bad dreams you're in trouble
Post a Comment