I just got a call from Janene at the hospital with Heather. We have a new, healthy, and not so happy, grandson. Janene says he has to be around eight lbs., but they haven't weighed him in yet. Janene held the phone up to him and he screamed loudly in my ear. I know he has a healthy set of lungs. Heather is doing fine, but she is ready to be done with this ordeal. More as soon as we get it.
Film at 11:00 - hopefully
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippee! Mikey's hoping they name him Spencer - he thinks it would be spectacular to have two cousins named Spencer. We can't wait to see him - and we can't visit the hospital with all our sickness. So please, post a photo!
Congratulations to Heather and family! Hope his next few months are a little more quiet...good luck!
Okay, so I tried to get some pictures on last night before 11pm, but the internet wasn't working. Finally it's working, so if you go to my blog www.crystalsbrain.blogspot.com there are pictures.
If you want to post any of the pictures on your blog, just right click on the picture and choose 'save as'. Help yourself. If you want the color photo let me know. I will be giving Heather a copy of all the pictures along with CD's to give to the grandparents.
Post a Comment