Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brooke Pictures

Brooke has always maintained that we didn't ever take pictures of her. She says we either didn't like her or we got tired of taking pictures of her by the time she came around. The truth is that we took slides for years because we couldn't afford to develop film. And then our slide projector broke down. We had all these pictures, but no way to show them.
Here is a picture of Brooke with all the kids (that fuzzy headed kid is Adam) at Newspaper Rock.
And my personal favorite of one of the few times David was not teasing Brooke. We have uncovered a treasure trove of new family pictures and will be posting more as time goes on. Isn't this fun?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Freebairn Family said...

I never said you didn't like me, I just said I'd never seen them. Yes, I knew they were on slides. Glad you've discovered this new treasure trove - can't wait to see more. And glad you seem to have worked out some solution with the slide scanner. . .