Saturday, November 3, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser - Another Chapter in the Whodunit


EEEK!
OK, so I only do the laundry once in a whole week, and then, right before Janene comes home ( maybe she will sort and fold it that way) and what do I find? A surprise little critter! If it had died last Monday, we would have had a mess, but it turned out to be another prank from one of my offspring.

I have about narrowed it down now to one of Angie's family.The process of elimination leaves them as the only ones who could have had the opportunity. I still haven't figured out a motive, after all, why would they treat us so cruelly when we have been so loving and caring - even giving away our pumpkins to support their family night of carving.

I hope they feel guilty enough to confess and begin the path to repentance.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for once again recording our memorable times. I wish there were a lot more of them written down. I pass the challenge along to our other family bloggers.
Janene

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.