Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A note from Chelane

Hi Mom and Dad,

I saw your blog when the photos weren't working and I was thinking it was a great chance for me to have you put these photos up instead!  haha  Fun shots vs glamour shots sounded so much better..  But I see you got the pics to work, so I'm too late. :)  I figured I'd send these to you anyway, because they're some of the highlights of my trip so far.  Hope you like them! Love you! (Off to Singapore tomorrow!)

Chelane
 I think she looks just a little worried. It's a good thing that Janene wasn't there.
 Oh My Goodness! Chelane is in Heaven!
 And who are these drips?
 More animals! Chelane - you should have been a veterinarian.
 Angkor Wat - Wow!
 It's a jungle out there.
 Houseboats?
 Neat trick with your camera girl!

2 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

What a nut! Even Michael thinks that's crazy, and he's crazy! So fun.

Robin said...

A word of warning: Life may not be quite as exciting when you get home as what you've gotten used to while traveling. Hope you're able to come down. We all know you caught the travel bug in Austria and Germany years ago and it's certain there's not going to be a cure for it.
Love ya, MOM