We had Lily and Michael helping, so some cookies ended up with lots of chocolate - and sparkles! especially sparkles. It made for really yummy fortune cookies, even if they were a little gaudy.
We found that if Brooke takes a picture at the same time that I do, you can get some interesting effects in the background.
The finished product was ready to be put into bags and delivered to friends and family. We all had a great time together. I realized that long after the memory of what it was that we made fades, the memory of the fun time we had with our beloved grandkids and our children (yes - even if they are about thirty years old) will always remain. This year, Janene and I celebrate our 42nd Valentine's Day together. We have another year to treasure.

2 comments:
First of all - Michael was the one who HAD to make Valentine's with his daddy. It was all for him. And second of all, it was Mom's idea! She mentioned it a few days before, so when Michael wanted to make something, it was the first thing we thought of. But, yes, making the mess at your house was a definite plus! Thanks for all the help - they were a hit!
thanks for the memory. I'm already collecting them for my useless old age. I have a bunch that are carefully guarded. We love our kids!
Mom
Post a Comment