Sunday, January 2, 2011

It is finished.


Many have seen our latest project. What began as a Christmas holiday diversion, ended up taking this whole week between New Years and Christmas. It was a 499 (that is 500 minus one missing) piece puzzle that has been taking up our dining room table and driving us crazy. Janene got it at a second-hand store. She thought it was brand new, but it turns out it was sent there because of the missing piece. We are now trying to decide if we throw it away or keep it with the missing piece. Hmmm?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

It's looks like lots of fun - I'm sure it did drive Mom crazy. I love puzzles, however, I nearly never want to do the same puzzle twice. I say pass it on to someone else and pick up a different one (just add a note that it's missing a piece).

Crystal said...

We buy puzzles from the DI. If we put them together and they are missing a piece I throw the puzzles in the recycle bin. I don't want the puzzle to drive anybody else crazy, but I like Brooke's idea of putting in a note.