Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrate a Life Worth Remembering


JULY 4th, 2010

Help us celebrate a life worth remembering
on Dave's birthday this year.

We will meet at 5:30 PM at the LDS Ward at
2285 South 200 West (across from the Bountiful Cemetery)
to share memories, stories, food and friends.

Bring a potluck dish and your favorite story from Dave's life
and plan on sharing with all of us.


ALL ARE INVITED

We hope to have a short video put together for you.
We will meet at the outdoor bowery behind the church
and even plan a short walk to visit Dave's grave


HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!

We would love to have everyone there including
Those who knew Dave
Those who never knew Dave
Those we love
Those who love us

Help us make this a day to remember


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shaunanana said...

How I wish I could be there! We are moving to Maryland tomorrow! I would love to come and reminisce, but don't think I can make it back! I love the title of this post, David's life was short, but so memorable and influential. I love you guys!

Diana said...

What a wonderful thing to do. We would love to be there if we can. Well said, "A Life Worth Remembering."

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

I plan on coming with my husband and daughter. I have wanted to see Dave's grave because I never saw where he was buried. I would love to see all of you as well. it sure has been a long time.

The Gines Chronicles said...

I was in town, but didn't learn of the event until after the fact...sorry I missed it. I did go visit Dave today on my way back home, though. :)
I have something I have been meaning to send to you for a couple of years now...are you still at the same address? I've never been sure, and didn't want to send it to someone else.
Email me at jumpycheese@aol.com and let me know. Thanks!