Monday, May 3, 2010
Happy Holidays!
I woke up on Saturday, realized it was May 1st, and thought " Today, I'll get the rest of the garden planted. We'll run out to J & J and pick up some plants and really get this garden going." Then I looked out the window. Blaine, Janene's Dad, used to tell me I was pretty foolish if I planted anything before Mother's Day. It looks like he was right again. I went up to Angie's house and it looked just like Christmas. I wondered if I was going to have to put the truck into 4 wheel drive to get off the hill. I realized that the same thing has happened for the last couple of years. If I knew how, I would include a link to previous May Day posts with similar scenes. So much for global warming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mom really had me worried about my petunias with all this snow - but they're holding up fine. I think I understand what Grandpa's talking about though. . . I'd cry if all the flowers died after I spent so long planting them! Glad to know I'm not behind with the garden yet!
Robin,
I 'blogstalk' you too! Thanks for commenting on my 'Trippin' post. As far as relaxing vacations go, cruising is the best!
Post a Comment