Photo Tag
Here is how you play. Open your photos folder or program.
Go to the first folder that comes up.
Go to the 10th picture in that folder.
Post that picture and tell about it.
One of the things I love about my job is that I get to travel all over the state visitng customers and putting together bids for unusual types of fire protection systems. Last week I visited a power plant in Bonanza (yes, that's in Utah), next week I will be at top secret sites at Dugway Proving Grounds. This week I was up in Cache Valley putting together a proposal for an explosion suppression system in a machine that creates aluminum dust at an electric sign company. While I was there I stopped and took this photo.Here is how you play. Open your photos folder or program.
Go to the first folder that comes up.
Go to the 10th picture in that folder.
Post that picture and tell about it.
I don't know why it is, but Cache Valley seems to have the best barn signs in the state. There is this one outside of Wellsville and several other good ones up by Richmond. I've always wanted to do a kind of photo essay on all of them, but that somehow seems to be at the bottom of my "to do" list. Thursday, I thought it wouldn't take me too long to stop on my way back and at least take a picture of this one.
This will need to be the early spring picture in the photo essay since it's not a very picturesque time of year.
Now it's your turn ... I tag Brooke, Heather, Crystal and Chad, Lisa and Jesse and Joe and Marie.

2 comments:
I am glad they keep that sign painted on there. It's a landmark.
And it's a great picture, even if it's not the most picturesque time of year.
Thanks for playing. We love all your photos.
Post a Comment