Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Like Father, Like Son?
I was trying out the facial recognition software again and both of these guys ended up in the same folder. Of course, the top one is me and the bottom one is our son Doug. The funny thing is - Doug and I are not related at all. Doug joined our family when he was about 15 years old. Doug used to work with me in the fire business, and everyone would always comment on how much we looked alike. There usually was no question until they heard Doug's last name. We have a lot of fun too, pretending to be the Dynamic Duo. Whenever Doug calls, I always respond with "Batman!" to his "Hello, Good Citizen". Since those pictures came up together, I thought I would take this chance to record that memory. Back to the Bat Cave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Silly Doug!
Hope you're feeling better! I don't think I know Doug, but probably have met. You do look similar!
Post a Comment