Sunday, December 13, 2009

A German Christmas Celebration


As the choir started to sing in the Granite Tabernacle in Salt Lake, I leaned over to David and whispered "I don't understand a word they are singing. They must be speaking a different language." " That's kind of the idea", he replied. They were singing in German, and everyone in the place but me understood every word, including my little grandchildren. In fact, I would soon see two of my little ones singing for all the congregation. I tried to put up a vidio clip of the children singing, but can't figure it out now that Blogger has changed. I got a short video of Laura singing a solo, but our camera went on the blink just as she started singing. Janene said " Just relax and listen to her sing." It was worth every minute of the trouble we had driving into Salt Lake, sliding up and down the driveway, and leaving our other grandchildren to hear them sing.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for keeping up your great blog. I love it. I'm going to start again after the New Year.