I took a picture of Janene when she was not feeling really well. She had been working with the girls making fruit bouquets (as seen in the picture). This is how Janene eats dinner. She has to put her foot up on the table to keep it elevated. Because she was feeling crummy, she thought her face was not as pretty as it should be. She told me I would have to find a prettier face to put on the picture. "Just do a cut and past with Photoshop" she said. It turns out I am not smart enough to do that - so I did a real "cut and paste" with pictures and scissors. Isn't she lovely? I think the hemorrhoid cream is doing wonders for the bags under her eyes, don't you?
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Too funny! I want to claim that cute child as mine, but the hair is so hideous, I'm hoping she's someone else's! Mom's recovering quite well, even if it's not quite what she expected!
Get ME some of that hemarhoid cream!
Post a Comment