The close-up is for Dan & Britt. Dan can tell us for sure what kind of tarantula this really is.
He (or she) is a lot darker than the ones we used to have in our yard. I couldn't get Janene to pick it up. Where is Chelane when you need her? Me pick it up? Not on your life!!




5 comments:
How do you always see such things on your walks! I have never seen anything like that in the wild - I swear you make it up! When Mom brought one home once, I never really believed she just "found" it.
Now it looks like I will never be able to go hiking near here and feel safe anymore. Thanks for the public safety warning. Arachnids creep me out.
Even phones have pretty good cameras in them. Pretty fun to live in this age of gadgetry. Thanks for spending time with me. You're the best.
Janene
That reminds me of the time I was living with you guys in 2003 and we found a scorpion in your house. Then, Marie and I released Scorpie into the wilds of St. George after having a brief farewell ceremony.
YUCK!
Post a Comment