Friday, May 1, 2009

Wanna piece of this?

You too can have one of these newwest fashion accessories.
Be the first on your block to have one.
When Janene went to get this prescription filled,
they told her this was the last they would get for a long long time.
Now here's the real question -
Do you have your food storage?
Have you got some money out of the bank?
Have you got some water stored?
Do you have a full gas tank?
Just imagine what would happen
if a lot of people got sick - or just called in sick
What would happen?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PhillipsClan said...

Wow! Am I ever glad that I got to be in on this exciting story from the get go. I know I could never have had such an eventful and wonderful life with anyone but you. So glad your hobby is one that will be a lasting part and record of US.
Wife