A glimpse into the past. Our new Christmas toy will allow us to scan in all of our old slides and import them into other programs like Picasa. What fun! The only person who won't like this will be Janene with her poofy hair.
I (I think it's me) look like Laura! David looks a bit like Sam with the bleached hair. I forgot how it would bleach blonde. And Shon's shorts are HOT. Lisseth, you look beautiful, as always. Angie, thank goodness for those chic german glasses, eh? Who is the baby?
Welcome to our family blog! Who would have thought that two kids almost in high school would end up having such an INCREDIBLE family? We never woulda thunk it!
2 comments:
I love it - photos I've never seen! I can't wait to see what else comes from that digital scanner.. .
I (I think it's me) look like Laura! David looks a bit like Sam with the bleached hair. I forgot how it would bleach blonde. And Shon's shorts are HOT. Lisseth, you look beautiful, as always. Angie, thank goodness for those chic german glasses, eh? Who is the baby?
Post a Comment