Sunday, December 28, 2008
Family Christmas -2008
Well - It's over! This year for Christmas we were surrounded by family. The whole family was here including Glen's grandkids. Christina and Brady came from San Diego and the rest of the family made their treks over the river and through the woods. To grandmother Janene's house they all came (at about the same time) and brightened up our day. We had grandchildren in nooks and crannies we didn't know existed. I went into the toyroom once and there were at least four kids hiding in the toybox. I know what a blessing this is for us. I used to enjoy being one of the seven dozen cousins at my grandparents home on Jeremy Avenue. I also know that it won't always be this way. Young ones will grow up, our children may move away, and their spouses parents will want a turn with our cute grandkids. So we enjoy the moment while it is here, treasure the brief time we have with each one, and thank God for this tender mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Fun pictures and I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully all your kids stay close for a long time, I kind of like them too!
Wait a second though, hopefully I can stay kind of close too.
So cute! Can you upload or e-mail me the pictures of Lily so I can add them to our collection? We didn't really take any Christmas photos . . .
Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? In a blink of an eye 10 years have gone by!!
Post a Comment