I love this picture of Elsie and some of her friends. Of course, I saw echoes of Elsie's Mom and her stuffed friends when I took this picture. Elsie gathered all her animal pals, dressed them up, and posed them on the couch. Then without any prompting, she sat down with them and ...... smiled. She was content with a mother's day's work and proud of her children. If we hadn't had Heather and Joseph living with us, I would have missed this treasure. We have been blessed to have almost all of our married kids and their little families living with us in our home. Every one of these episodes in our life is a golden memory. This week Chelane moved back home for a while, and we are getting to enjoy her company. Shon and his whole family came to our rescue and helped haul all of her stuff back home. Max, Jake and Isabel helped carry things out to the truck and Mel packed up the kitchen when everyone else was worn out. We even got a little help from Brandon. WE LOVE OUR FAMILY!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment