Saturday, October 4, 2008

Heather and her stuffed family

Heather believes that this picture was destroyed. The original showed Heather in her birthday suit with all of her furry friends. Now through the wonders of technology, she has been clothed and is now suitable for posting to the world. She need not fear. The original photo will be found in our safe deposit box. This precious little girl reminds me of the little girl shown in our previous post, her own daughter.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

Well done - before I read the caption I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I thought she was naked in that photo. Guess I remembered wrong." Ah, nice to know that I haven't lost all brain cells.

Crystal said...

I've never seen that picture. Probably because Heather never wanted anybody outside of family to see it. That's quite clever of you to paint on a swimsuit for her!