Thursday, September 11, 2008
Joe is a REAL SALT! (Lake Fan)
Joseph and Robin got to go on a hard hat tour of the new Real Salt Lake stadium prior to it's grand opening in October. Layton Construction hosted the tour of the facility that cost $110 million dollars. We got to tour the locker rooms, Dave Checketts' private box, the party rooms and skyboxes. We enjoyed such mundane areas as the AudioVisual room ( Steve would really have liked to see all of the racks and racks of A/V equipment). Did you know that there was 150 miles of Cat 5 cable in this place? The sky boxes have cushioned seats with the Real Salt Lake blazer logo embroidered on them that came from Slovokia. I noticed all the fire protection mistakes, Joseph noticed all the trade coordination mistakes. We had a great lunch with lots of food we shouldn't have eaten, and had a fun time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Freehill's camera shot a commercial there on Monday the 8th, Zach and Cory were both there and went all through the place. SOunds like I missed out on a pretty cool tour.
I can sympathize with Steve, I would love to see the AV/Server room in a place like that.
Post a Comment