Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?
I’ve stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains
I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on six crooked highways
I’ve stepped in the middle of seven sad forests
I’ve been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
I’ve been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard
Bob Dylan
I wonder if Dylan was singin' about this blue-eyed son. Our little herd of deer has an albino buck in it. I have never seen it, but Milt has seen it several times and has a picture of it. We are pretty sure that this yearling is one of his offspring. Janene has seen this guy a bunch of times and finally got a picture of him. This picture was taken on a cloudy day. Janene says that on a clear day with the sunlight in his eyes, they are a brilliant blue. It is a little unnerving when he stares you down.
Will wonders never cease?


1 comment:
I love the lyrics to go with this. That is such an eerie picture with him staring you down in your own kitchen!
Post a Comment