This hospital room was the scene for much excitement as we got to see our newest little addition to the Phillips family. Tessa Phillips was born on July 5th and arrived healthy, strong and alert. She weighed in at almost nine pounds and seems almost grown-up.
I know it seems impossible, but I am sure she is going to have blue eyes like her grandpa. She even tried to talk to me as I held her. I wonder what kind of stories she could tell us.
Grandmother and baby shared a few moments together of priceless happiness. We tried to figure out how many grandkids we really have now, but it gets too complicated because of all of those we have "adopted" into our family and consider a part of our family.
Mel is a happy Mom. She is happy to have this pregnancy over - happy to have her little Tessa here - and happy that she is so healthy and beautiful. Every time I see this miracle of the birth of a baby, I wonder how anyone could not know that God is in charge and has a plan for each of us. This little one ifs immensely blessed. She will grow up in a loving family surrounded by extended family that will be there to help her. And we will all be enriched by the beauty and joy she brings to our lives.
4 comments:
She's such a doll! So glad this family is finally getting some little girls!
Amen
Not Robin. Janene
sudi singgah ke blog kami n follower kami http://duanprintingmaju.blogspot.com
kami done follow tuan puan
Kami menerima tempahan t-shirt, baju korporat, cenderamata korporat,hadiah,perkhidmatan cetakan tshirt (silkscreen & offset), t-shirt custome-made, ready made, embroidery dan lain-lain.
Untuk Sebarang Pertanyaan & Tempahan,
Hubungi Kami: 016-9707487
email: duanprintingmaju@gmail.com
page baru kami: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bumi-printing-maju/164098597121903?ref=hl
Post a Comment