One of the punkins was really a big orange gourd..... with a rock hard shell and lots of warts. Ping tried to cut off the top and broke two knives off. We decided a sawzall was the proper tool for this obstinate vegetable.
Here is Ping with the completed ghouls. Notice the guy with the big pumpkin ears.
Haiyan had to get Jake to help her get her masterful carving out onto the porch.
What a frightening sight to behold!
Spooks and goblins galore!
Spooks and goblins revealed by the camera flash! It was a regular

2 comments:
How fun! I wish I'd thought to go find us some $20 pumpkins somewhere. . . forgot altogether, with the near complete ignorance of Halloween here.
Next year, we'll have to carve two each! Looks like your guests enjoyed it - though, I hope they don't think that sawzall was in the least bit normal. . .
Awesome pumpkins!
I used a Dewalt drill on my pumpkin last year. I would have used it this year, but we didn't get to carving pumpkins.
Post a Comment