Thursday, April 9, 2009
Chelane is 25!!!
Come help us celebrate Chelane's 25th birthday on Easter Sunday at our house at 5:30 PM. ( All except those of you who will be sitting in snow-covered tents ... after they blew down in the night... after you found out they leaked in the rain... after you cleaned up all the tree branches that broke off and crashed through your car window during the thunderstorm preventing you from driving home until everything dries out, and ... after you realized that you didn't bring anywhere near enough diapers.) Janene is going to make eggs goldenrod. The rest is going to be pot luck brought by YOU. Looking forward to seeing you here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Seeing as I never convinced you to have any more, Chelane was all the baby I ever got and I have to say, I'm smitten. Have you ever seen a cuter little baby? It's time for her to have some of her own, just so I can see cute little ones like her again! We'll be there (I already told her we should meet there on Sunday, before I knew there was anything planned)!
Post a Comment