Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is our Doug - as a kid!

This is a short video clip of Doug when he was young and carefree. Dan, Shon and Doug were playing on the hill in what is now Brandon Phillips' yard next door. I'm trying out my video editing skills as a test and I thought this was pretty funny. Doug is a grandpa now and driving truck for MBCI. He's on the road a lot, but he's still a lot of fun. The other day, I was at a truck stop and headed into the rest room. I stepped up to the urinal next to another guy, did what I came in for, minding my own business, when the guy next to me reached over and smacked me. I was shocked (shocked, I tell you!) I couldn't believe what was happening. I looked up to find none other than my own boy, Doug! We laughed for quite a while. He was filling up his truck with diesel. Half full, it cost $560!! What a fun guy! He has always been a barrel of laughs.

No comments: