Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chelane just got back from her adventure in Guatemala. Dad was worried about her the whole time she was gone but she made it through a few scrapes, an active volcano, quake destroyed churches, and the most amazing place she has ever been, Semuc Champey. That is really saying something considering that Tikal was one of the places she went. She has amazing photographs she wants to share with us all. Welcome Home, girl! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I lurked my way over from the Dougherty blog to the Freebairn one to find a link for this. It's awesome! I hope you keep it updated. I'm betting Chelane is oh-so-thrilled for that photo to be up there. :)

Heather K. said...

Your blog looks great! We'll have to push each other to keep updated. Having my blog linked there makes me think I should write more.